PetNewsToday.com encourages open, accurate and fair communication, information and opinions from its members. Members who submit content agree that:
– you are the sole author and owner of any intellectual property rights to that content or have express permission to share that content and publish it on MyPawsomePet.com;
– you also agree that the content you publish on MyPawsomePet.com) does not violate any law, statute, or regulation; is not abusive, obscene, libellous, or intended to cause harm to other individuals or entities; and does not contain any virus or malware;
– you agree will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of the above.
– you agree that any content you upload to PetNewsToday.com will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
– graphic or highly upsetting content: PetNewsToday.com understands that from time-to-time members may, in good faith, wish to share content which other members, especially children, may find distressing. If you wish to share such information, please use the relevant restricted opt-in forums only. If you wish to start a specific animal welfare campaign, you can request a separate profile page for the campaign.
– PetNewsToday.com reserves the right to monitor, edit, and delete any content, including product reviews, comments, or other information that we deem to violate our terms. You are solely responsible for any content you submit.
Individual member or business member?
Any pet owner – or animal lover! – can enjoy FREE membership of PetNewsToday.com. Any veterinary practice or pet-related business can pay for a premium membership.
If you have individual membership you can:
– Set up your own profile page, adding your pets
– Upload news, photos and video onto your profile page and share it on social media
– Comment on stories
– Participate in the forums
– Leave reviews in ‘Pets Rate’
– Enter our member-only competitions
If you are a veterinary practice or have a pet or animal business and wish to use your membership to promote that business YOU MUST purchase annual business membership. You can then use your profile page to promote your business, announce special offers etc. You will also receive and enhanced directory listing, automatic notification of any review your business or one of your products receives so you can comment on the review. You can also choose to display the PetNewsToday.com star on your business website.
If you are a registered animal charity or a bone fide rescue centre or are running an animal welfare campaign you will receive a free business membership. Just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set you up!
PetNewsToday.com will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on PetNewsToday.com
PetNewsToday.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or that of any website we are linked to, to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to us.
PetNewsToday.com will not be liable for any loss owing to any failure by any advertiser or affiliate to deliver any goods or services advertised on PetNewsToday.com. However, if such a loss does occur, please contact us and inform us by e-mailing woof@PetNewsToday.com as it is important to us that only reputable, reliable and ethical companies advertise with us.